21st Century Wire
21WIRE first reported on Wednesday about the likelihood that none of the alleged suspects would be left alive to tell their story – a narrative which ultimately played out today.
A number of new and incredible narratives – and anomalies, have emerged in the aftermath of today’s double siege in Paris…
This afternoon, French police launched a double assault on both siege locations. According AFP, “3 terrorist targets are killed”.
Charlie Hebdo suspects, Cherif and Said Kouachi, along with a third ‘grocery gunman’ Amedy Coulibaly, 32, of French- Senegalese descent and said to be the prime suspect in yesterday’s policewoman shooting that took place Thursday (previously thought to unrelated by police) in Paris’s southern Montrouge district – are all reported shot dead by French police.
A fourth suspect, which authorities are still not sure was a hostage, or Coulibaly’s girlfriend, has been identified as a new female ‘quasi-suspect’ named Hayat Boumeddiene, 26, is still wanted and at large.
FAKE ‘BONNY AND CLYDE’ NARRATIVE CREATED BY POLICE AND FED TO MEDIA: ‘Girlfriend’ Hayat Boumeddiene, is still on the run, and grocery gunman Amedy Coulibaly, has been shot dead (see more photos below).
Like a scene straight out of the Hollywood blockbuster film The Inside Man, the female accomplice, Boumeddiene, appears to have casually slipped out of under the noses of authorities – just as the police stormed the store.
TAC TEAMS: One unit, part of hundreds of SWAT team officers mobilized at Dammartin en Goele this morning.
Earlier this morning (Paris local time), and after a highway chase of what police claim were the Kouachi Brothers, and then what the media and french police were calling a ‘hostage situation’ in the village of Dammartin en Goele located just north of the Charles De Gaul International Airport, police claim that the two Kouachi Brothers “rushed the police”, at which point they were killed by a barrage of bullets from TAC teams. The single hostage held there is said to have survived.
Jewish grocery store hostage taker Amedy Coulibaly was said to have been taking a brief ‘prayer break’, when French police stormed the venue.
We are told that the suspect in policewoman shooting went into a ‘random’ grocery store, and took up to 14 hostages in a Kosher (Jewish) grocery in the Port de Vincennes district of Paris – where at least four hostages are alleged to have been killed by the gunman (although they could also have died in the police raid – as is what appears to have happened recently in Sydney). Police claim they found 15 sticks of dynamite inside the store after they stormed the shop.
Because the Parisian grocery store in question was Jewish, it opened up an opportunity for Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu to insert Israel’s position into to conversation, and Netanyahu has already asked French President Francois Hollande to, “keep up the increased security on Jewish institutions even after things return to normal”.
Hollande went on to call Amedy Coulibaly’s alleged ‘targeting’ of a Jewish supermarket “an appalling anti-Semitic act”, said AFP.
Indeed, Netanyahu had issued a stark warning to Hollande back on November 24, 2014, with the Israel leader upset at the possibility that the French parliament would dare follow the suit of several other EU nations – recognizing a new Palestinian state in the vote scheduled for early December. Netanyahu warned it would be a “grave mistake”.
RT reported, “Recognition of a Palestinian state by France would be a grave mistake,” Netanyahu told reporters in Jerusalem. “Do they have nothing better to do at a time of beheadings across the Middle East, including that of a French citizen?” apparently referring to Herve Gourdel executed by Algerian jihadists in September.
In December, Netanyahu’s worst fears were realized, as France did indeed vote to recognize Palestine.
Was this week’s attack on Paris the fruition of Israel’s prior warning to France?
The anti-Semitism theme continued. Seemingly within minutes, CNN producers managed to bring on live at the scene, the President of the ‘Union of Jewish Students’ in France, Sasha Reingewirtz, who said that gunman Amedy Coulibaly had deliberately targeted the jewish grocery store. This statement was in sharp contrast to French media reports on the scene which quoted Coulibaly as saying he chose the store, telling a French journalist, “because I liked it”, and because it was “convenient” (close by). Reingewirtz appeared to be reading off a series of well-rehearsed talking points, scripted in advance, about themes of anti-semitism, the suspects and “Their hatred of democracy”.
SEE ALSO: PARIS SHOOTING: Evidence of a Staged Event
Despite no former acknowledgement from any of the said major terrorist groups based out of the Middle East and North Africa, the conclusions appear to have already been drawn by the media. Bizarre twist of events, these two separate Paris terror suspect events were connected – exclusively by a single member of the French press…
BFMTV, described by CNN today as their “affiliate” in Paris, alleges that one of its journalists, rather incredibly, managed to contact all three gunman at the two separate locations – at the same time. Cherif Kouachi told BFMTV that he had been funded by a network loyal to Anwar al-Awlaki, the former American-born leader of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula who was killed by a drone strike in 2011 in Yemen.
BFMTV also reports that Kouachi claims he was, “financed by Anwar al-Awlaki in Yemen”. This story line appears to be bogus on its surface, not least of because al-Awlaki, aka the ‘American al Qaeda’ leader, was a CIA double agent – and was reported to have been killed 3 years ago by President Obama in a drone strike in Yemen on September 30, 2011. For at least three whole hours this afternoon, CNN reporters seemed to be unaware that al-Awlaki was long-dead, talking as if he was indeed alive and well in Yemen.
In order to help shore-up the al-Awlaki narrative, CNN quickly linked-up with famed ‘Pentagon-JSOC insider’ and editor at The Intercept, Jeremy Scahill (photo, above), who claimed to have just spoken to his “contact” within AQAP (al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula) based in Yemen, who told Scahill that, yes, it’s official, AQAP has taken ownership of the Paris Attacks – in effect corroborating CNN’s incredible narrative. Scahill told CNN that the attacks were, “Their revenge for the honor of the prophet”, and Scahill then goes on to say that AQAP will be releasing a longer, more detailed statement later today.
Scahill goes on to validate what is already widely accepted as a bogus al Qaeda magazine, which many believe is actually managed by the CIA, entitled, INSPIRE, and quoting it, and even going so far as to say that INSPIRE editors had inserted a picture of a French passport in a previous article, which Scahill claims was, “Meant as foreshadowing for the attack on Charlie Hebdon”. Scahill’s “breaking news” which lands in CNN’s lap just happens to neatly tie together CNN and US media’s master narrative for this week’s ‘War on Terror’ proceedings.
So, according to Scahill, someone (his ‘contact’) on the other end of the phone, claims to have spoken to someone else on another end of that phone, who claims to be AQAP and says, “Yes, we did it!” and ostensibly, that’s enough for Washington hawks to base their foreign policy (and torture policies) on for the next 5 years or so. What a scoop.
Indeed, how an apparently experienced journalist like Scahill could fall so easily for predictable counter-intelligence ‘information’ being fed to him by what is very likely either CIA and Israeli operatives, informants and double agents, supposedly emanating from the country of Yemen – is simply breathtaking in its naivety, but this is standard practice in the establishment media, and it’s that very reason why the propped-up ‘al Qaeda’ narrative lives on, in effect protecting US, UK, French and Israeli covert intelligence services who are responsible for its existence. What Scahill, or any other mainstream journalist ‘covering’ this story will not mention, is how this week’s attack has all the signatures of a NATO-type GLADIO event designed to elicit a specific pubic opinion and policy shift within France, and beyond.
There appeared to be a sense of familiarity, as if some kind of ‘sweet-spot’ had been hit by all US news anchors today, after it was agreed that it was indeed, ‘al Qaeda’, who was responsible – a brand which has suddenly been reignited. One of CNN’s cut-out ‘terrorism experts’, Philip Mudd (a former CIA agent, and enthusiastic proponent of torture) seemed especially revved-up today, and appeared excited at the prospect of fighting al Qaeda again, as ISIS has lost it’s luster temporarily in the US media, mainly because the dozens of ‘security experts’ married to Washington’s etchisketch ISIS/ISIL/IS scripting, continue to miss the mark on Syria and Iraq.
After these connections were shored-up by CNN and Scahill, the network moved on to other US informational agenda items. Wolf Blitzer then came on to develop what were obviously a set of the latest US foreign policy and State Department-issued talking points, including CNN’s announcement that “The FBI is warning about New Terror Tactics” and the need to ‘refocus intelligence and military effort on al Qaeda and the Middle East’, as well as ‘increase efforts here in the US to fight terror and similar lone-wolf attacks’. Blitzer wasted no time in his on air conversation with new Senate Intelligence Committee head Senator Richard Burr (R). Wolf asked Burr if the US should launch “new hell-fire missile and drone attacks against targets in Yemen?”. Burr went on to say that, “We’ll do whatever we have to keep the American people safe” – a wink and a nod to the issue of CIA torture which his Democratic Party predecessor Sen. Diane Feinstein commented on back in late November when, CNN’s Blitzer attempted to derail Feinstein live on TV, by interrupting the Senator repeatedly, insinuating that her Senate report was wrong – acting as an apologist for Washington’s 13 year-long torture boondoggle.
Within minutes, immediately after Blitzer’s ‘Threat Level’ segment, the United States issued a brand new global travel warning for American citizens, citing recent ‘terror attacks’ in France, Australia and Canada (it’s good to know that everyone has their watches synchronized). This broad-brush statement was made by US officials, even though both the Sydney and Ottawa ‘Attacks’ look to be the work of mentally unstable individuals, or informants, an, in d the case of Sydney, it’s believed that the Police, and not the gunman, are mainly responsible for the 2 dead hostages.
The Orwellian propaganda is stunning here. According to AP, “The State Department’s warning says attacks against Americans are becoming increasingly prevalent…”, even though no US citizens have actually been targeted (wouldn’t that be the definition of ‘prevalent’?).
The US declaration came on the heels of Britain’s MI5 Director, Andrew Parker, who yesterday warned that Al Qaeda militants in Syria are plotting attacks to inflict mass casualties in the West, possibly against transport systems or “iconic targets” (tourist destinations), and claimed that a strike on the United Kingdom was “highly likely”, stating that, “A group of core al Qaeda terrorists in Syria is planning mass casualty attacks against the West”.
This is not the first time such a sweeping announcement has been made. In fact, between the US and Britain, records will show that such statements are released at regular intervals, approximately 18 months apart.
Media Connecting Dots
According to AFP, and also told by BFMTV that Coulibaly “swore allegiance to Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant”, before telling BFMV that the two separate siege groups were “working together”, and how the terrorist attacks were “synchronized”.
On the US media side, CNN, who mobilized most of their anchor staff to Paris on Wednesday morning, appear to be stage-managing the global media narrative in Paris.
CNN persons, Wolf Blitzer and Chris Cuomo, performed a tag-team effort to boil-down the correct narrative for this week’s events. Cuomo brought on what he described as a “value-added” for Wolf in his Situation Room, an expert (sort of) French media ‘witness’ named, Fabrice Magnier, whom Cuomo referred to as a “former French Navy SEAL” (NATO Intelligence?). CNN’s Cuomo described him as “very well acquainted with people who involved in the operation today”.
Magnier reiterated BFMTV’s improbable ‘scoop’, namely, that Cherif Kouachi, one of the Charlie Hebdo brother suspects holed-up in the CTD Printing Building in Dammartin en Goele, amazingly, was (allegedly) exclusively contacted by France’s BFMTV and told their journalist – who then told former Navy SEAL Monier, who then told CNN – that “Cherif was hired, and paid by al Qaeda Yemen” (meaning al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula).
BFMTV claims to have the Cherif conversation recorded – so expect this to be presented to the French and global media shortly.
Lightning apparent stuck twice. Magnier connects the two separate events while speaking to CNN, and again, BFMTV alleges to have contacted grocery-policewoman shooter, Amedy Coulibaly, who told the journalist, “I am connect to those guys (the Kouachi brothers), their job was to target (Charlie) Hebdo, and my job was to target grocery this store.”
Coulibaly also allegedly said to the BFMTV journalist,”I am working for ISIS”.
Magnier then goes on to tie it all together for US viewers, “It’s very interesting, on one side we have the ISS and on other side we have al Qeada terrorist”.
(Of course it’s interesting, it’s the scripted narrative).
Again, as if by magic, CNN began touting a new set of photographs of the new terror couple, gunman Amedy Coulibaly and ‘girlfriend’ Hayat Boumeddiene, which the network was quietly qualifying as “unconfirmed authenticity”, but that did not stop CNN from heavily circulating these bizarre photos.
As the female in both photos is completely covered, it’s impossible to determine whether or not it is in fact who French authorities are hinting it is, female fugitive suspect, Hayat Boumeddiene. Her profile, at least in terms of how she’s being casted by the media so far, appears very similar to American Katherine Russell the female handler and ‘wife’ of Boston Bomber and FBI informant Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
It seems unbelievable that all the Middle Eastern-inspired narrative’s important loose ends – as far as western governments and media packaging are concerned, namely, apportioning blame to the correct, government-recognized (sanctioned) global terrorist brands – was somehow performed by the terrorist suspects at the last minute, before they were killed by the authorities. And all this was allegedly gleaned by French mainstream media outlets – and then fettered out to authorities, and finally to the public.
Contributors to this report by 21WIRE were Peter Sterry, Jason Smith and Jason Robinson.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES HERE
READ MORE PARIS SHOOTING AT: 21st Century Wire Paris Shooting Files