21st Century Wire says…
With the public still questioning the relationship between serial paedophile and sex criminal Sir Jimmy Savile OBE and Prince Charles, another episode of ‘Prince and the Paedophile’ threatens to boil over.
The Prince of Wales’s younger brother, Prince Andrew, aka the Duke of York, appears to have been linked yet another embarrassing sex scandal, this time with his fellow elite playboy pal, disgraced American billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.
Earlier this year, 21WIRE reported how former US President Bill Clinton was seemingly caught in a paedophile scandal attached to good friend and billionaire campaign bundler and hedge fund manager to the rich and famous, Epstein. According to eyewitnesses and flight logs, globe-trotting Clinton’s name appeared in connection with a child sex ring run from billionaire Epstein’s private play island located in the Caribbean. Clinton made multiple trips to Epstein’s island of horrors where Epstein is said to have maintained a stable of under-aged girls as sex slaves.
Epstein’s private island hangout, Little St. James, is located alongside St. Thomas in the British Virgin Islands, and nearby to Necker Island, another private island owned by billionaire Richard Branson.
Just how big an operation was Epstein running out of his private island? It’s anyone’s guess, but based on reports that came out in the last court case and what is about to come out in the Prince Andrew case – it looks significant. Other prominent passengers listed on Epstein’s private jet passenger logs include former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers.
As with all covert child sex rings, the obvious questions begin to arise here – like what is the blackmail potential of keeping reports on Epstein’s VIP circle?
More from the Guardian…
PRINCE & THE PAEDOPHILE PART II? Andrew is the latest snag in Epstein’s sex net.
In case related to banker Jeffrey Epstein, woman alleges in court filing that she was forced to have repeated ‘sexual relations’ with duke
Paul Lewis and James Ball
A woman who claims that an American investment banker loaned her to rich and powerful friends as an underage “sex slave” has alleged in a US court document that she was repeatedly forced to have sexual relations with Prince Andrew.
The accusation against the Duke of York is contained in a motion filed in a Florida court this week in connection with a long-running lawsuit brought by women who say they were exploited by Jeffrey Epstein, a multi-millionaire convicted of soliciting sex with an underage girl after a plea deal.
The woman, who filed the motion anonymously, alleges that between 1999 and 2002 she was repeatedly sexually abused by Epstein who, she also alleges, loaned her out to rich and influential men around the world.
The document – a motion to expand an ongoing lawsuit relating to prosecutors’ handling of Epstein’s case with two new plaintiffs – alleges that the woman “was forced to have sexual relations with this prince when she was a minor” in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island owned by Epstein.
The prince is not a named party to the legal claim, which is directed against federal prosecutors. He has not had any opportunity to respond to the allegations in the legal claim.
The woman is said to have been 17 at the time, considered to be a minor in Florida.
In a 2011 Vanity Fair article, Prince Andrew denied any sexual contact with young women associated with Epstein.
Contacted on Thursday, Buckingham Palace declined to comment on the allegations contained in the court document. A palace spokesperson said the royal household would “never comment on an ongoing legal matter”.
However following publication of this article on theguardian.com, Buckingham Palace issued the following statement: “This relates to long-running and ongoing civil proceedings in the United States to which the Duke of York is not a party. As such we would not comment in detail. However, for the avoidance of doubt, any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.”
Another close associate of Epstein who is also accused in the lawsuit, Alan Dershowitz, told the Guardian that the woman’s accusations against himself were “totally false and made up”.
The Harvard law professor and esteemed criminal defence attorney who later advised Epstein on how to respond to the FBI’s investigation is accused in the court motion of having sexual relations with the woman when she was a minor and of witnessing the abuse of other minors.
On Thursday he told the Guardian: “There is no more strenuous denial than the one I am giving. I never met her. I don’t know her. I have never had sex with an underage person.”
He added: “This person has made this up out of cloth, maliciously and knowingly in order to extort money from Mr Epstein.”
Dershowitz, who has occasionally written op-ed articles for the Guardian, said he could not comment on the woman’s allegations against Prince Andrew or any other men, but he said her claims against him were demonstrably false and challenged her to file criminal charges against him.
“It is a totally fabricated charge in every possible way,” he said. “It just never happened.”
He said he was considering taking legal action to have Brad Edwards and Paul Cassell, the lawyers who filed the motion, disbarred for “knowingly filing … a false, malicious and defamatory statement in a lawsuit”.
Edwards said: “We have been informed of Mr Dershowitz’s threats of legal action and bar proceedings … we carefully investigate all of the allegations in our pleadings before presenting them.”
In a statement to the Guardian through her lawyers, the woman behind the allegations said she was being “unjustly victimised again”.
“These types of aggressive attacks on me are exactly the reason why sexual abuse victims typically remain silent and the reason why I did for a long time,” she said. “That trend should change. I’m not going to be bullied back into silence.”
The Guardian is aware of the identity of the plaintiff behind the allegations, but is respecting her wish to bring the case anonymously.
Andrew’s close relationship with Epstein – he visited him in New York two years after the American’s release from prison in 2009 – has long been a source of controversy. The Daily Mail reported in 2011 that the prince had broken off contact with the banker.
The duke had previously been accused of meeting Epstein’s young victims and possibly being aware of their sexual exploitation. However, this is the first time he has been named in a court document as a participant in any sexual activity with one of the young women allegedly trafficked by Epstein…
READ MORE SAVILE-RELATED NEWS AT: 21st Century Wire Savile Files