Facebook Twitter YouTube SoundCloud RSS
 

Florida Man Killed in Motorcycle Accident Recorded as ‘COVID Death’


Previously, 21WIRE detailed the shocking scale of statistical fraud being carried out by Florida health officials recently exposed as inflating the number of COVID “cases” in the state. Clearly, revelations from Florida and other states point to systemic practice cooking on coronavirus cases, but it’s still unclear what the precise motivations might be for health officials who are clearly over-exaggerating the number of COVID cases in their states. Is it political, or are these “second wave” fears being used to drift out a whole raft of ‘New Normal’ policies like mandatory masks, compulsory vaccinations, contact racing regimes, more lockdowns and ad hoc ‘social distancing’ rules, school closures, and travel quarantines?  

This latest story is really indicative of how corrupt government and public health officials have become, and how desperate some of them are to keep the crisis going for as long as possible.

FOX35 updated report…

On Saturday, Kent Donahue, from Dr. Pino’s office, said the motorcyclist’s death “was reviewed and he was taken off the list for COVID fatalities.”

Two days after a FOX 35 investigation, health officials confirm that a motorcycle death that was initially counted among COVID-19 fatalities has been removed from the state’s data.

A spokesman for the Florida Department of Health in Orange County said it was reviewed and removed, but he didn’t know exactly when.

FOX 35 began investigating this on Thursday after Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino said that a man who had coronavirus but died in a motorcycle crash had been added to the COVID death data.

At the time, he said he had asked the state to remove it from its numbers, but he didn’t know if it ever was.

After reporting on this Thursday and Friday, officials notified FOX 35 on Saturday that they verified the death is no longer being counted.

FOX 35 had originally reported…

A person who died in a motorcycle accident was added to Florida’s COVID-19 death count, according to a state health official.

FOX 35 News found this out after asking Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino whether two coronavirus victims who were in their 20s had any underlying conditions. One of his answers surprised us.

“The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident,” Pino said.

Dr. Pino was asked if the man’s data was removed.

“I don’t think so. I have to double-check,” Pino said. “We were arguing, discussing, or trying to argue with the state. Not because of the numbers — it’s 100 … it doesn’t make any difference if it’s 99 — but the fact that the individual didn’t die from COVID-19 … died in the crash. But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash. I don’t know the conclusion of that one.”

There are still two people in their 20s on Orange County’s data list for coronavirus deaths.

Watch this explosive video report:

SEE ALSO: UK Government Panicking As Fraudulent COVID Death Count is Revealed

READ MORE COVID-19 NEWS AT: 21st Century Wire COVID Files

SUPPORT OUR INDEPENDENT MEDIA PLATFORM – BECOME A MEMBER @21WIRE.TV