21st Century Wire says…
It’s refreshing to see an intelligent, successful American speaking confidently about how utterly corrupt the western media have become.
Former Trump advisor Carter Page said the unsayable this week, calling out establishment politicians and their media cohorts over their imaginary portrayal of events over the last 3 years regarding the Ukraine and Crimea.
Page is right.
21WIRE covered the western deception during the Ukraine crisis in 2014. For all the ‘journalists’ and savants at CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, BBC, FOX, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Times, The Independent, The Blaze, as well as those intellectually challenged persons in the White House and US State Department, we just thought that we’d remind you quickly of a few salient points:
- FACT: The US State Dept., in partnership with the CIA, and with political cover provided by EU officials, organized and paid for a coup d’etat in the Ukraine in February 2014 (see here, here and here)
- FACT: Both Ukrainian Police and civilians were shot by snipers in Madan Square in February 2014. Snipers were positioned in a building under US-backed Rightwing militant control (see here and here)
- FACT: Russia did not invade the Ukraine (see here and here)
- FACT: Russia did not invade Crimea (see here and here)
- FACT: Russia did not annex Crimea, it was reunified democratically (see here and here)
- FACT: Neither Russia, nor did ‘Russian-backed rebels’ shoot down Malaysian Flight MH17 (see here and here)
- FACT: The US and NATO are running regular large scale military exercises near Russia’s borders, while Russia is not threatening the territorial integrity of either the US or Europe (see here and here)
Carter Page, a businessman who advised Donald Trump on foreign policy matters during his presidential campaign, has arrived in Moscow to discuss strengthening business ties and normalizing relations between Russia and the United States.
Page, who arrived in Moscow on Thursday, said he would be in the city until December 13 to meet with “business leaders and thought leaders.” In an interview with RIA Novosti, Page said he believes it is extremely important to address the narratives that led to the sanctions stemming from the Ukraine crisis, and normalize relations between Russia and the West.
“The recent history of Ukraine in general and Crimea in particular over the past several years may be among the most egregious examples of ‘fake news’ in recent memory,” he told RIA Novosti.
“The level of misinformation which has guided related decisions by outside actors and their impact on this country is tragic. I am confident that there will be new possibilities to resolve these misperceptions and the wrong direction it has created for Ukraine.”
“It is my firm belief that the opportunities for private sector cooperation in the Russian economy have never been as great as they will be in the coming years. Although the failures of many hostile western policies as well as the inevitable, logical responses from Moscow have constrained such possibilities throughout recent decades, the possibilities today are unparalleled.”
Page also said he was keen for the Russian market to reopen for American investors who had been stopped from doing business by sanctions.
“US and European companies are very interested in returning to the Russian market,” he said. “Their interest cuts across a vast array of sectors.”
“The hostile efforts to punish Rosneft and their senior management team through western sanctions have primarily hurt western companies, rather than their intended target.”…
READ MORE UKRAINE NEWS AT: 21st Century Wire Ukraine Files
READ MORE MSM FAKE NEWS AT: 21st Century Wire Fake News Files
SUPPORT 21WIRE – SUBSCRIBE & BECOME A MEMBER @21WIRE.TV