- Prime Minister stunned by This Morning presenter who hands him card with names he found after a ‘cursory glance’ at the internet.
- No. 10 condemned the ‘trial by Twitter’ saying those named on the list will want to defend themselves
- Mr Cameron accused the ITV programme of fuelling a ‘witch-hunt, particularly against people who are gay’
- Tory MP Rob Wilson condemned the ‘celebrity ambush’ and asked Ocfom to investigate if ITV has broken broadcasting rules
- Mr Schofield issued an apology for a ‘mis-judged camera angle’
Cameron: ‘It’s a gay witchhunt!’ after Philip Schofield ambushes PM on live TV with list of alleged Tory Paedos found online
November 8, 2012 By 16 Comments